General Terms and Conditions
By agreeing you are stating that:
- You are over the age of 18 OR have parental permission
- You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or paypal account
- You will not chargeback, dispute, reverse any payments
- You will not abuse your gifts and/or ranks
- You understand we reserve the right to ban any account without notice for any reason.
- You understand that the protection of your account log-in information is the sole responsibility of the user. In the event of a compromised account, no purchases will be transferred or refunded.
- You agree to everything listed above and below.
- NO PURCHASES WILL BE TRANSFERRED OR REFUNDS GRANTED
1) We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any item price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific item – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
2) You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
3) You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
4) You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of
(I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
5) Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund – however this will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
6) All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way.
7) "Lifetime" is defined as lifetime of the product. If the product is ever discontinued, server operators have no liability to continue to provide the services and the user agrees that all services have been fully delivered and were satisfactory. There is no continuing liability on the behalf of server operators with regards to the user.
8.) In case of chargeback your account will be locked until you will solve the payment issue.
All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away.
Although we do our best, there is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit.
If you are banned you forfeit any purchase and may not dispute the payment under penalty of law. All disputes are considered fraudulent and will be reported to the proper authorities. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.
If you have a payment issue such as: entering your username incorrectly or not receiving the rank, please contact us directly at [email protected] to receive assistance.
We take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. All information entered on this website will only be used in the fulfilment of your order. Your personal data will be kept securely and will not be sold or redistributed to any third party.
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB. StrongCraft.org is not affiliated in anyway with Mojang Synergies AB. All product and company names are trademarks(™) or registered (®) trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.